Review our infobase, you will probably find answers to all your questions
How to register at www.e-pul.az?
It is free and very easy.
If you are signing up at our site, you need to indicate your mobile number and create a password.
You will then receive an SMS with a code to confirm the registration of your mobile number with the site.
The phone number you want to register with www.e-pul.az should be valid!
What to do if you forgot your password?
You can recover the password in two ways to log in to www.e-pul.az:
* pass to ENTER through the link ‘forgot your password?’ and follow instructions;
* If you failed to change your password, call for free +994(12)4092360 – the support service or send e-mail to mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not find in our information base to your question, you can contact our specialists and call or email us.
Which data should be entered when registering a card?
* enter a card number accurately without spacebars;
* enter FIRST and LAST NAMES with capitalization in Latin as written on the card;
* enter the expiry month and year and a CVV/CVC code.
How to register a card?
To use a card as a source of funds for transactions you should:
* enter your dashboard with your login (mobile number) and password;
* press ‘add a card’;
* enter the following to a safe profile:
- a card number;
- first and last names in Latin, as on a card (Cardholder name);
- expiry date (VALID THRU or EXP DATE);
- security code CVV/CVC (three figures on the back of the card);
The AZN 0.01 worth of amount will be blocked out on a card account followed by an immediate release.
Which cards may be registered with www.e-pul.az?
The following cards are allowed to www.e-pul.az: BolKart (Bank Of Baku) and any cards of Visa and MasterCard.
Does www.e-pul.az allow me to pay with a card issued by a foreign bank?
If you would like to make a payment with a card issued by a foreign bank, please send mail to email@example.com the following information from your own email address:
- First and last name
- A photo of the card and document confirming your identity
I was making payment, but all of a sudden my PC stopped responding (switched off etc). What should I do?
You can check the payment status in your dashboard, in the HISTORY menu. If you failed to find the payment or there was another payment related problem, fill in and send our online application form, our specialists will get in touch with you to solve the problem or you can call +994(12)409 23 60
I need a payment receipt. How can I get it?
You can print it out or send to your e-mail address in your dashboard.
Search for payment in the History menu, then click on ‘print the receipt’ or ‘send to e-mail address’.
All registered users of E-Pul.az portal receive bonuses for their every payment. Method of calculating the bonus for every manat paid shown in the attached file.